Our permanent eyebrows procedure is a tattooing technique that deposits colored pigment into the upper reticular layer of the dermis. Your eyebrows may be thin or sparse due to over-tweezing or a medical condition. They may be difficult to see because you have light-colored hair – or you may not have eyebrow hair.
At DermaHealth, we know full, bold eyebrows can define the face and help a person feel confident. Our goal is to help restore our clients’ self-confidence by working with them to develop a brow line and shape that fits their unique personality, skin tone, hair color, and personal desires. Our professionals are trained to do a variety of different brow types:
- A feathered or hair-stroke brow that mimics the natural look of eyebrow hair
- A solid brow that doesn’t have hair strokes and is crisper and filled in
- A powdered brow
- A mix of the feathered and solid brows
We pick eyebrow colors from a wide selection of brow pigments with the client. We choose a color or two that the client likes and that works well with their skin. Although it’s rare, we can do partial eyebrows to cover scars that show through the eyebrows or to fill in hair missing only on the bulbs or the tails.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of permanent eyebrows?
Our permanent eyebrow procedure is a convenient, safe, and noninvasive approach to minimizing the time spent on applying makeup every day. Although many receive our permanent eyebrow treatment to simply reduce their daily makeup routine, others find permanent eyebrows to be an ideal solution for a variety of lifestyle and environmental factors, as well as medical conditions:
- Those who can’t wear traditional makeup due to allergies and skin sensitivities
- Active people who want to look their best for sports activities such as swimming, hiking, biking, tennis, aerobics, etc.
- Those who don’t want to worry about sweating off or reapplying makeup
- Those who have difficulty applying makeup
- Busy people who don’t have time to apply and refresh makeup throughout the day and evening
- Those with dexterity-related conditions, including the following:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Stroke survivors
What other permanent cosmetics do you offer?
Beyond permanent eyebrows, we also offer procedures for permanent eyeliner, as well as treatments for scar camouflage, areola, and tattoo lightening. For an overview of our permanent cosmetics treatments, visit our Permanent Cosmetics service page.
For more information and to see if you are a candidate for permanent eyebrows, schedule a complimentary consultation with DermaHealth today.
More Cosmetic Services in Springfield, MO